|Job Title:||PRODUCT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 08:50|
£52k basic plus generous holiday allowance, pension, private health care
Living location: Northampton
We have a rare and exciting opportunity immediately available for a talented and creative Product Manager to from our purpose-built manufacturing facility.
You will be given the opportunity to develop you career within many different avenues.
The appointed Product Manager will be given full product training and will be responsible for managing a product portfolio of around 10 products, valued between £30k- £150k
The role of product Manager will involve:
- Drive product sales and profitability
- Global travel approx. 1 week in 4
- Manage full product lifecycle
- Developing sales collateral for product launches
- Supporting sales when presenting products to customers
- Identify new product development opportunities through understanding of consumer needs and trends
- Identify market opportunities for product areas
- Drive NPD through the business, ensuring critical dates are achieved
- Analyse and interpret product & market data
- To be the 'go to' person on all matters involving the product categories
- To identify range gaps and develop commercial new products which support business growth
- To ensure products are priced competitively and in accordance with company margin targets
The successful Product Manager will have previous experience gained within a similar opportunity and exposure of managing products for lab environments or test centres. Alternatively, we can consider lab managers or application specialists who would like to pursue a career within product management.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks, please press the apply now button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's