|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 14:43|
£52k basic plus generous holiday allowance, pension, private health care
Office location: Northampton
Part of a multi-billion euro manufacturing group my client is looking to recruit a Product Manager to work from their Northampton manufacturing facility.
The appointed Product Manager will be responsible for managing a product portfolio of capital equipment used within the manufacturing industry.
The role of product Manager will involve:
- International travel approx. 1 week in 4
- Manage full product lifecycle of 10 products ranging between £30k- £150k
- Developing sales/marketing collateral for product launches
- Developing product manuals, data sheets, videos alongside marketing
- Identify new product development opportunities through understanding of consumer requirements
- Drive NPD through the business, ensuring critical dates are achieved
- To be the 'go to' person on all matters involving your product category
- To ensure products are priced competitively and in accordance with company margin targets
The successful Product Manager will have previous marketing or product management experience. Experience of providing marketing or product management for high value capital equipment or automation, test and instrumentation products is desirable.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks, please press the apply now button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £18500 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT / PROPOSALS ENGINEER