|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 16:45|
A truly exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, developing product and marketing plans that support the long-term business growth of this manufacturing giant based in Preston.
Working in partnership with the Sales & Marketing team and very closely with the NPD teams you will have all the tools and support needed to be successful in this pivotal role for the business.
Within the role of Product Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Work in conjunction with the NPD team to identify, research, develop and launch new products into market.
- Monitor buying patterns and develop solutions to maximise product potential.
- Enhance new and existing products through design or packaging, in line with branding, core values and ease of use.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the changing market place through close relationships with sales team and customers.
- Provide technical, legal, data and general product information as required.
- In cooperation with Marketing Services, prepare literature, customer support materials and training for product groups.
- Complete range reviews and range rationalisation projects.
The successful Product Manager will:-
- Have experience of product management gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Be confident presenting to customers both internal and external.
- A salary to £35,000
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this superb opportunity, please follow the "APPLY NOW" button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £51000 per annum + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits