|Job Title:||PRODUCT MANAGER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Salary - £40K- £45k basic plus pension,
Office based: Greater Manchester area
This dynamic, emerging manufacturer is now looking to move into their next phase of development and can now boast an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager.
My client is a specialist manufacturer of chemicals for the agricultural, dairy and livestock markets.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director the role and responsibilities include:
- Project champion for new products
- 80% office based
- Production of technical marketing data and literature
- Assisting the sales managers when needed with product support
- Occasional client visits
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Identification of market potential and marketing strategy
- Market research
- Preparation of product training material
- Coordination of pricing strategies to satisfy the needs of each product group
- Supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Monthly product activities report.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a big difference within a growing organisation.
The company is looking to interview highly capable and experienced Product Managers who have a technical science related qualification and experience of working within one of the following sectors: agricultural, dairy, livestock sectors, farming.
Interested? Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks. Please send your cv to Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates Lyndsey@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.