|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Salary: £55K- £65K basic plus 20% bonus car allowance or company car choice, pension, 25 days holiday, employee benefits scheme
Candidate living location: Remote working home based
A superb opportunity for a Product Manager to join an established Global OEM supplying pumps into a wide range of industrial markets.
Reporting to the Sales Director the role and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Product and marketing strategy for product portfolio
- Providing competitor activity reports
- Coaching leading and training on product portfolio
- Looking at product price points
- Meeting clients
- Looking to increase the product offering
- Utilise product plans to influence sales strategies
- Attending trade shows exhibitions
- Identification of new markets and sectors for sales to target
- Assisting in the strategic direction of appointing distributors
- Engagement with marketing department
The successful Product Manager will hold a technical qualification and must have experience of pumps.
Globally renowned manufacturer who are prided on supplying quality technically advanced products.
They are the market leader within their industry and boast a very stable workforce.
We ae holding interviews over the next 2 weeks please press the "Apply Now" button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.