|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:55|
Salary: £42k basic plus, pension, 25 days holiday,
Candidate living location: Commutable distance to Kendal
A superb opportunity for a Product Manager to join an established Global OEM supplying engineering products into a wide range of industrial markets.
Reporting to the Head of Innovation the role and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Product and marketing strategy for product portfolio
- Providing competitor activity reports
- Coaching leading and training on product portfolio
- Looking at product price points
- Meeting clients
- Looking to increase the product offering
- Utilise product plans to influence sales strategies
- Identification of new markets and sectors for sales to target
- Assisting in the strategic direction of appointing distributors
- Engagement with marketing department
The successful Product Manager will have experience of working within a similar position within engineering.
Globally renowned manufacturer who are prided on supplying quality technically advanced products.
They are the market leader within their industry and boast a very stable workforce.
We ae holding interviews over the next 2 weeks please press the "Apply Now" button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Very competitive and Negotiable
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £55000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Up to £60000.00 per annum
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits