|Job Title:||PRODUCT TRAINER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 17:09|
PRODUCT TRAINER - HERD MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
To £37000 + BENEFITS
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of milking equipment and technology.
Due to continuous investment into new products and systems we now have a great opportunity for a Product Trainer to join the Support Team.
The role will involve regular travel across the UK and Europe delivering training on Herd Management programs and applications to distributors and dealers in the dairy industry.
- Technical training on all products within the Herd Management range
- Provide helpdesk support to distributors and dealers
- Produce and maintain documentation and reports
- Participate in the development of Herd Management systems
- Assist with commissioning activities
- Farming / Agricultural / Dairy background
- Min of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Flexibility to travel 25% - 40% a month to deliver training
- Able to work independently and in a professional manner
- Articulate and excellent communication skills
- Experience of agricultural software programs - advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-hour week - flexible working
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to progress with a growing, innovative company
APPLY Now or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's