|Job Title:||Production Administrator|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:25|
This high specification product manufacturer is looking for a Production Administrator to support the supply chain team due an increase in business.
The main purpose of the role is to report to the Supply Chain Manager, providing administrative duties for the department.
Within the role of Production Administrator, key responsibilities will be to:
- Issue production plans to the factory.
- Record daily production levels and adjust accordingly.
- Order key raw materials with partners.
- Coordinate deliveries from suppliers.
- Collect production work sheets and file accordingly.
- Other general administrative duties.
As Purchasing Administrator, the successful candidate will: -
- Have strong excel skills.
- Have good administration experience, gained within manufacturing or distribution.
- Be self-motivated and a good communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary to £20,000.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
- Death in service benefit.
- Bonus sheme
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's