Production Control Manager
|Job Title:||Production Control Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2016 13:38|
Working for a specialist manufacturer of precision engineered equipment, this site is changing to ensure that growth demands over the next five years are met. As a result they are looking to recruit an experienced Production Control Manager who is able to support the transition from current systems to delivery of future projects.
The Operations Manager is looking to bring into the team a highly organised individual who will:-
- Lead and motivate a scheduling team through a period of systems change.
- Ensure the efficiencies of the short, medium and long term demand and production plans.
- Understand the course of down time with machines and will look to reduce in order to maximise capability.
- Have a strong understanding of MRP, MPS and supply chain dynamics.
- Analyse operational data to ensure the correct plans are produced and maintained.
- Manage inventory against plans and stock turns.
- Be confident reporting to a senior level.
The successful Production Control Manager will be experienced working within a fast paced manufacturing or engineering environment and will be able to fully maximise machine efficiency whilst balancing customer demand with site capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who is eager to progress.
A salary up to £42,000
Excellent progression prospects
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's