Production Control Manager
|Job Title:||Production Control Manager|
|Location:||Harrogate, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 09:51|
Due to increased growth at this precision engineering business, the General Manager is looking to attract into his team a Production Control Manager to improve manufacturing efficiency at their North Yorkshire factory.
With a strong customer base that includes the aerospace, electronics and medical sectors, success is achieved through building strong relationships with their supplier network and being able to react quickly to market changes.
Within the newly created role of Production Control Manager, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Develop and maintain a Master Production Schedule.
- Develop capacity planning models.
- Ensure the development of ERP, ensuring data accuracy.
- Support the Production Manager to improve production efficiencies across capacity, data and labour.
- Develop and manage a team of four across goods in/out and admin.
- Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Enjoy coaching a team.
- Have gained their planning experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Be data driven.
- Be looking for development opportunities.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £45,000.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with service.
- 39-hour week.
- Pension scheme 3%
- Bonus scheme to £800 a year.
- Free carparking.
Please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's