|Job Title:||Production Controller|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 17:16|
The Production Control Manager at this leading manufacturing organisation is looking to bring into his team 2 Production Controllers who will ensure that all aspects of the production process result in the on-time delivery of product to the customers.
Within the role of Production Controller, your responsibilities will be: -
- To control the process of arranging, controlling and optimising workload using forward and backward scheduling.
- To ensure the completion of the right work in the right order at the right time.
- Analyse weekly stats to calculate plan vs actual.
- Ensure start On Time and On Time Completion adherence.
- Calculate On Time Finished Goods measures.
- To ensure critical parts are prioritised and progressed to achieve customer demand.
The successful Production Controller will: -
- Have gained their experience working in a manufacturing operation.
- Have MRP experience, although SAP would be an advantage.
- Be methodical and think logically.
- Be a team player.
On offer: -
- Up to £23,000 salary.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Childcare vouchers.
If you come from a Production background, have experience working in a fast-paced environment and want to be a part of a growing and expanding company then please click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £500000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Production Planner (Machining)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£28000.00 - £45600.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS