|Job Title:||Production Controller|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 15:05|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join this thriving automotive supplier who are investing in their production facility in Bordon.
The Plant Manager wants to attract into his business a driven Production Controller who will ensure that production runs efficiently, and customer orders are fulfilled.
Within the role of Production Controller, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Work with the production and planning teams to coordinate customer demand.
- Continuously review the production plan and take corrective action when required.
- Provide regular updates to customers on order progress.
- Provide regular status reports for areas such as material availability, changes to plan and OTIF.
- Coordinate order changes through the factory.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Communicate changes and updates to customer requirements to internal departments and senior team members.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have worked within a production environment.
- Be customer focused.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of production procedures and planning constraints.
- Ideally have experience using Production Control software.
- A starting salary to £34,000.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's