|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum + Over time and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Production Engineer - £36,000 (45hrs) - Shifts MON-FRI (6-2/2-10) - Widnes
Are you an experienced Mechanical engineer wanting to take that next step up, working closely with production machinery? Do you have a solution focused approach, have oodles of initiative, and want to add another string to your bow? Can you see yourself as the operational lead for a small team of operators in a fast-paced production facility?
If your ticking any of the above boxes, we might just have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client supplies a portfolio of over 1000 different grades of hard landscape materials to both the construction and commercial sectors. Based in the Widnes area, this fantastic location offers local connections to all local major north west motorway links making it the number 1 go to manufacturer in the north west for its style of products.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Start-up of the line and control of batch processes.
- Manage line performance throughout shift.
- Maintain and repair line during down time, including fault finding and diagnostics of mechanical issues.
- Inspect and manage formulations of process; measurements, weight adjustments as and when required while process is active
- Control the process and produce regular reports line production and progress, down time and fault management.
- Perform regular inspections/quality checks/cleaning.
- First line mechanical maintenance; repairs, fitting, welding, tool changes, continuous improvement activities.
- Engineering support during shutdowns
Production Engineer Requirements:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or extensive experience.
- Experience of first line maintenance and good all-round mechanical engineering knowledge; hydraulics, pneumatics, fitting, welding.
- Experience of operating machinery in a process manufacturing environment (Med-heavy preferred)
- Knowledge of Batch manufacturing.
The package for the Production Engineer on offer:
- Salary £36,000
- Anything over 45hrs is paid at x 1.5
- 6-2, 1 2-10 (6-1 and 1-8 on a Friday)
- Contributory pension
- Bonus (after 12 months)
- Holidays start at 22 days and rise 1 day every year worked (Plus Bank Holidays)
Interested? Click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.