|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
TO £40,000 per annum
Due to increased workload and rapid growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Engineer to join a leading manufacturer at their site in Cheltenham.
The main purpose of the Production Engineer is to provide Technical Support to UK Operations teams, external suppliers and customers.
The role is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day engineering support required to ensure that operations have all necessary technical support and documentation for all equipment, current and future.
The role will measure performance against agreed metrics, KPI's and company standards.
Key Responsibilities of Production Engineer:
- Support product through lifecycle from NPI to retirement
- Provide technical support to all internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Produce technical documents and reports to a high standard
- Perform root cause investigations and deliver corrective actions
- Perform training to technicians / operators
- Adhere to all statutory requirements, regulations and Company policies
- Adhere to legislation governing employment, including but not restricted to; health and safety, data protection, equal opportunities ensuring compliance with local policies and procedures.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the role that may be required from time to time.
Key Requirements of Production Engineer:
- A degree or equivalent in a technical subject or significant industry experience with good educational standards at lower level qualification
- Able to demonstrate experience in a technical support / Production Engineering role in a manufacturing environment. Aerospace experience is very desirable
- Clear, concise and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills of technical issues
- Capable of using MS Office and ERP systems effectively
- Self-confident, proficient and competent in a technical role
- Can work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Considers wider business implications when making decisions
- Works well within a team and with all stakeholders and always upholds company values
- Able to work outside core hours and be flexible to react to the business priorities
- Able to travel to provide technical support
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.