|Job Title:||PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
Our client is a privately-owned precision engineering company with accredited manufacturing facilities situated around the UK.
Supplying to global markets, the company are specialists in design, development and manufacture of high specification precision, fabricated and additive components used in high-tech industries.
A new opportunity has now arisen within the Engineering team at one of the company's sites in Lancashire;
The role will include planning work and providing customer quotations in a low volume, high value precision engineering environment.
- Plan production processes/ routings and BOM's
- Provide quotations/costings from customer supplied 3D CAD models
- Ordering, purchasing of materials, tooling, fixtures
- Job planning and issue of routing cards
- Daily liaison with customers and suppliers
- Key account management
- Daily loading of jobs on to the MRP system
- Assist with audits/quality issues
- Time served Engineer (C&G/ONC/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a precision engineering environment
- Hands on experience of CNC Milling and Turning machines
- Experience of working with an MRP/ERP system - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Commerical/Sales/Accoount Management experience - advantageous
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.