|Job Title:||Production Inspector|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 17:01|
UP TO £21,000 + SHIFT ALLOWANCE
12 MONTH FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production end of line Inspector to join a high specification manufacturing business at their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
The Responsibilities of the Production Inspector will involve:
- Using a microscope you will be responsible for checking the units that come off the production line
- Looking at visual for any discrepancies
- Working from a set of written and pictographic instructions and standards
- Checking soldering, looking for cracks, checking joints, ensuring screws
- Any non-conformance's will be escalated to the Quality Engineering team
The Key Requirements of the Production Inspector are:
- Good hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions
- Patience and an eye for detail
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work
To be considered- click 'APPLY' today- or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's