|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Salary:||£60000 - £64000 per annum + bonus, car, health, shares etc.|
|Contact Name:||Laura Prior|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2016 17:07|
SALARY TO £64,000
+ CAR + BONUS + HEALTH CARE + PENSION + SHARE OPTIONS + REWARD SCHEMES PENRITH
We now have a brilliant opportunity for a Production Manager to join a global manufacturer based in one of the most picturesque areas of the country. Following internal promotions and growth the business now require an entrepreneurial, improvement driven leader to manage Manufacturing teams.
- Driving a safety conscious culture across the plant, ensuring standards are maintained and exceeded at all times
- Achieve all associated plant KPI's and production targets
- Lead teams - developing a culture of engagement, continuous improvement, mentoring and coaching
- Budget control - operational cost control and reduction
- Maintaining positive relationships with all internal and external customers through regular, effective communication
- Experience managing Production teams in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Ideally educated to Degree level, minimum HNC/HND in a relevant discipline
- World Class Manufacturing business experience (or similar)
- Excellent verbal, numerical and analytical skills
- Proven experience of using data to identify loss root cause
We are looking for the next Plant Manager! You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, fantastic opportunities to progress your career and an enviable living location.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
North Wales, Wales
£34 - £35 per annum
£25000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent
£40000 - £43000 per annum + Overtime