|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 13:51|
TO £50k + BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our well-established client, a global manufacturer, are looking to recruit a Production Manager at their expanding facility located in North Wales.
The Production Manager will have responsibility for the overall organisation, management direction and daily operation of the production area and will ensure objectives and production targets are achieved.
The role of the Production Manager will involve:
- Responsibility for the running of a 24 hour continuous production area
- Maintaining Quality and Health and Safety standards
- Managing production within agreed financial budgets for labour, materials and general expenditure.
- Managing KPIs such as volume, waste, quality and safety and implementing process improvements when required.
- Being part of project teams to improve machinery effectiveness and production processes.
- Liaising with customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Proven experience of leading a team of people
- Experience /knowledge of CI techniques including 5S & six sigma
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & SAP
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and motivate a team
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's