|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 09:59|
TO £65,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The successful Production Manager will provide leadership, management and strategic direction to the site and the production department, ensuring all products are manufactured and dispatched safely, reliably and meeting quality standards.
The role of the Shift Production Manager will include:
- Ensuring correct procedures on Quality and Health & Safety are followed.
- Managing Production Department - including line managers, team leaders, and all production & sequencing operatives across the site.
- Ensuring productivity levels are achieved within the planned resource.
- Recording of KPI's and measurement against targets.
- Ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Ensuring the timely and correct delivery of products.
- Ensuring that correct processes and policies are adhered to at all time.
- Ensuring absence and disciplinary procedures are adhered to.
- Responsibility for training and development of staff members.
The ideal candidate for the role of Production Manager should have the following:
- Experience managing within a Chemical environment - with a good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Engineering degree, preferably in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs
- Knowledge of safety regulations and familiar with process safety management systems (MOC System) and risk assessments.
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- Disciplinary and people management skills.
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- To £65,000 DOE + Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!Interested?
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's