|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 14:17|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
A new opportunity for a Production Manager has recently arisen to manage operations at a successful, precision machining company in Lancashire.
Due to business growth, a strong order book and new investment our client now has a requirement for a Production Manager who can improve systems and develop the production team in line with business growth.
- Effective management and development of the production team toward achieving company goals
- Review immediate and short-term workloads to determine labour level required to achieve and meet lead times and delivery dates of all jobs
- Set and achieve production plan and sales targets
- Achieve on time delivery in line with customer and business requirements
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Introduce and develop lean practices
- Maintain accurate records
- As part of the management team contribute to the future growth and profitability of the business.
- Engineering qualification - preferred
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Machining background or similar
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes, staffing requirements and production scheduling
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ambitious and drive to make the department your own and help take a small business to the next level
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's