|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 16:49|
UP TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A new opportunity for a Production Manager has recently arisen to manage operations at a profitable and growing company near Leigh.
Due to business growth, a strong order book and new investment our client now has a requirement for a Production Manager who can lead and develop a CI culture using Lean Tools and Six Sigma philosophies.
- Drive a culture of H&S and be responsible for employee engagement.
- Developing and mentoring the shift supervisors and production team.
- Responsibility for HR management of production employees.
- Set and achieve production plan and sales targets
- Achieve on time delivery in line with customer and business requirements
- Introduce and develop lean and continuous improvement practices
- As part of the management team contribute to the future growth and profitability of the business.
- Experience gained in a Production Management background
- Leadership and Management qualification - preferred
- Lean/CI/Six Sigma/ 5s/ SMED knowledge
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes, staffing requirements and production scheduling
- Excellent computer/reporting skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ambitious and drive to make the department your own and help take business to the next level
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE + Bonus
- Free Parking
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's