|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 09:54|
TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The successful Production Manager will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the shift operations, whilst ensuring a quality service is achieved, and maintaining continuity of supply to the customer, safely, in time and to budget.
The role of the Production Manager will include:
- Managing teams of Team Leaders, and all production & sequencing operatives across the site.
- Continuously developing and improving operations through engagement and implementing LEAN practices.
- Ensuring correct procedures on Quality and Health & Safety are followed.
- Ensuring productivity levels are achieved within the planned resource.
- Recording of KPI's and measurement against targets.
- Ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Ensuring absence and disciplinary procedures are adhered to.
- Responsibility for training and development of staff.
The ideal candidate for the role of Production Manager should have the following:
- Experience of Production Management within an engineering environment - with a good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments, COSHH, Manual Handling and Process Instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- Experience and knowledge of CI, Six Sigma, 5S and LEAN
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- Excellent people management skills.
Interested? Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Supervisor - Assembly
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum