|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £54000 per annum + bonus, pension, health etc.|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2016 14:36|
PRODUCTION MANAGER - CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
TO £54,000 SALARY + BONUS + PRIVATE HEALTH + LIFE INSURANCE + PENSION + OTHER BENEFITS
Do you want to be part of a business that reward success with proven career development?
We are now looking for a talented Production Manager to join our Chemical process manufacturing site in Suffolk, based near to Braintree and Bury St Edmunds.
- Managing teams of Supervisors and Operators in a fast paced, chemical process manufacturing environment
- Maximising sustainable profit and operational costs through Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring performance targets are met in all areas of the plant
- Identifying and supporting Capital Project areas
- Drive a safety and environment cautious environment, adhering to company and site policies
- Degree qualification in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Motivational leader who is able to build teams
- Process industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Production Team Leader
Up to £39275 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Up to £40000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking