|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2021 12:23|
up to £50K + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + BONUS
A leading packaging manufacturer, supplying some of the largest FMCG manufacturers in the UK, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Manager.
With high-volume production capabilities, this dynamic organisation provides design-to-launch solutions providing technical solutions and products for the OEM's.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for managing the shift production performance, HSE and personnel tasks.
Along with the rest of the business management team, you will assist in driving a continuous improvement approach, mentoring and developing employees in LEAN manufacturing techniques whilst implementing improvements across the site to drive efficiencies.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure Production targets and other KPI's are achieved
- Ensure adherence to and development of quality and safety systems
- Drive actions for improvement working closely with management team and shift Team Leaders to ensure clear communication of information and action plans.
- Manage your team's performance: establish areas for improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, etc.)
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount to achieve required production levels and ensure standardised work methods are adhered to.
- Develop the members of your team through annual performance appraisals, career development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training
The successful Production Manager must have significant experience within a fast moving, high volume process environment such as food, consumer products, or similar finished goods industry.
You may be an up and coming Shift Manager/Supervisor looking for a step up into Production Management.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate previous success in implementing modern lean techniques into a traditional manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on style, with change management, project management and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
To be considered for this position, please apply now. Alternatively send your CV to Harriet@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
Supply Chain Manager
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent
Health and Safety Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum