|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Location:||Trafford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
£45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Manager to join a leading manufacturer at their site in Trafford Park.
The main purpose of this role is to drive Continuous improvement processes, review and identify improvement opportunities.
The Responsibilities of the Production Manager will involve:
- Ensuring that routine quality and safety inspections are correctly carried out.
- Maintain the effective operation of the assigned production area.
- corrective actions from audits are made and maintained.
- product and size changeovers are made in accordance with agreed target times.
- maintenance checks are made and maintenance activity carried out where appropriate.
The Requirements of the Production Manager are:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- HNC Level Education or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Good work ethic
- knowledge of Health & Safety/ quality procedures
- Food/ Chemical/ Process/ FMCG or manufacturing background preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing skills, CI Champion
- Commercial awareness
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
Interviews will be taking place over the next week, click 'APPLY' today!! or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.