|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2017 16:14|
£45,000 TO £55,000 SALARY + PENSION + BONUS + HOLIDAYS
A brilliant opportunity to join a growing packaging manufacturer at their site in Devon has arisen. Following significant growth, strategy development and investment the business now need a talented Production Manager to enhance their knowledge on lean principles and process improvement.
- Hands on management of Production, Transport and other reporting teams in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
- Implementing a culture of CI/Lean to all areas of the business, introducing new ideas, and providing training/coaching to ensure maximum success
- Succession planning and developing teams and individuals
- Site H&S responsibility
- Reporting on KPI's, ensuring targets on production outputs, quality, timekeeping and safety are met always
- Experience leading Production teams in a packaging manufacturing environment is essential
- Strong, hands on management style with ability and experience implementing new processes
- Ideally with management level experience, supervisor level can be considered where exceptional skills in leadership, lean and CI are demonstrated
- Excellent communication, IT and leadership skills
This is the ideal role for a tenacious Production Manager or a talented Production Supervisor who is ready to take the next step in their career, within a growing, investment heavy business.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Key Account Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, childcare vouchers
Quality CI Engineer
£30 - £32000 per annum
Junior Toolroom Engineer
Up to £23000 per annum
Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
Up to £30000 per annum