|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + pension, holidays|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2017 16:45|
£40,000 SALARY + HOLIDAYS + PENSION
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an improvement focussed and standards driven Production Manager to join a national manufacturer at their site in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Following business growth, internal development and product expansion, the business is now looking to strengthen their Production department.
- Leading a team of Shift Managers, Team Leaders, and Operatives across a variety of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Implementing Lean and CI to improve Process Flow, Quality and OTIF
- Accurate reporting on production KPIs, utilising the data to establish trends and identify areas for improvement
- Conducting appraisals, disciplinary procedures and arranging training for all reports
- Working with other sites to establish best practice and drive standards
- Excellent people management skills, able to lead a diverse production team
- CI and Lean implementation experience, gained in a multi-process manufacturing environment
- Computer literate, able to use Excel to a high standard
- Great communication skills
We are looking for a true leader, who will coach and mentor their team through change and development. Ideally, you will be in a Production Manager level role or similar now, looking for a position that will allow you opportunity to utilise your extensive skillset in Lean and CI.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Full Relocation Assistance
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
£40000 per annum
Operations Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Area Sales Manager - London West
West London, London
£32000 - £39000 per annum