|Job Title:||Production manager|
|Salary:||£34000 - £34100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 17:21|
£34000 PER ANUM
Are you a determined and experienced production/manufacturing manager looking for an opportunity to implement drive and lead continuous improvement for a Global Manufacturer?
Our client is looking for such an individual to lead in one of their sites ensuring a fully trained, competent, engaged and sustainable team of employees are available to meet current and future plant needs, ensuring that the health and safety of the staff/visitors is given the highest priority and the plant operates within agreed standards and norms. This role will be predominantly focussed on the production function of the site but as Production and CI Manager the role has authority over day to day continuous improvement activity.
- Prompt reporting and investigation of incidents and risks.
- Document, maintain and review all standards whilst seeking opportunities to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Ensure all members of staff comply with Health and Safety and environmental operating procedures.
- Manage production ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
- Suggest and contribute to the investment strategy of the sight.
- Liaise with other departments such as sales and marketing to ensure future requirements can be planned.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with staff of all levels.
- Ability to recruit and dismiss
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Demonstrable man management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of CI
- Health and safety qualification would be beneficial
- Lean qualification/experience would be beneficial.
Our client is committed to World Class Methods in all their activities, involving all of their employees in improving safety, quality, manufacturing and commercial performance of their product range and systems, and to accelerating the pace of fundamental organizational and cultural change. Does this sound like the type of company you would like to work for? Then click "APPLY NOW"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £8.42 per hour
Production Planner - Maternity Cover Contract
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Process Development Engineering Manager