|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + SHARE OTPIONS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2017 15:29|
Priding themselves on ensuring high quality, innovative security solutions, my client has previously launched an exciting product into the world of personal security, allowing those most at risk to finally feel safe in their jobs, or simply everyday life!
This business is fully responsible for the design, development and distribution of this extremely impressive product design, acting as an effective visible deterrent to abusive behavior, this product is set to launch the business into yet another period of rapid growth over the coming years.
Therefore, I am currently looking for an energetic and motivated Production Manager to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment to drive Operational delivery through strong supplier management, customer-fulfilment, and staff-relationship skills.
You must have experience with in-house/outsourced electronics manufacturing and the ability to work with and develop high-quality, efficient processes within a high-growth environment.
To be successful, you must have a proven track record and good problem-solving skills, and be able demonstrate high energy and motivation to make a difference in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities as Production Manager:
- Daily management responsibility for the in-house production team, including carrying out appraisals and setting individual performance objectives and targets.
- Production and resource/capacity planning.
- Manage supplier relationships and an international supply-chain to ensure timely production and efficient material deployment.
- Process and Product Quality monitoring and improvements. Responsibility for identifying and implementing new procedures and ideas within the team.
- Managing international logistics and deliveries to customer requirements.
- Worldwide product repair management.
- Owner of company KPIs for: product delivery cycle time, achieving customer due dates, stock metrics, product and process quality/yields, repair cycle time, Operations financials.
Required Experience as Production Manager:
- Previous experience with electronics manufacturing management experience with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Practical, hands-on experience with Sage. Standard PC skills on Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Materials Resource Planning. Supply Chain management.
- Total Quality Management and process improvement skills - perhaps a Sigma Green Belt. Ability to show initiative and creativity, applied through use of technology. Working knowledge of electronics assembly/SMT processes and test environments.
- International logistics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others. Excellent customer service orientation via e-mail, phone and in person.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to lead from the front and get things done. Must be willing to travel internationally.
What you will be offered as a Production Manager:
- Competitive salary of up to £42,000
- Pension 5%
- Healthcare package (family included)
- Superb life insurance package
- Share options after 12 months service
- Monday-Friday hours (9.00am - 17.30pm)
If this sounds like the role for you then please click 'apply' without delay to register your interest for this position.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Up to £40000 per annum
Sales Office Manager
Up to £30000 per annum
Business Development Manager
up to £70,000 - Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - HYDRAULICS
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £42000 per annum