PRODUCTION MANAGER - AEROSPACE
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MANAGER - AEROSPACE|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 13:40|
Production Manager - Aerospace
To £40,000 + 6% Pension + Private Healthcare & much more
A superb opportunity for an experienced Production Manager from an aerospace/machining environment to join a global engineering company at a state-of-the-art facility in Cheshire, North West.
We are looking for a Production Manager who is passionate about people development and empowering teams.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the production team to ensure the delivery of products in line with KPI's
- Achieve on time delivery in line with customer orders
- Provide effective leadership, coaching, mentoring
- Encourage the team to achieve targets
- Complete regular performance reviews, monitor progress and implement improvement initiatives
- Promote right first-time culture
- Develop 5s/Lean processes in production areas
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business
- Experienced Production Manager from an Aerospace background (advanced engineering/machining/composites/assembly)
- Track record of delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others
Salary to £40,000
Half day Friday finish
Holidays: 25 + 8 Bank Holidays - (Christmas Shutdown)
Pension: Company matches up to 6%
Private Health Care
Employee Benefits Platform
Employee Assistant Program
Cycle to work scheme
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's