Production Manager - Machining
|Job Title:||Production Manager - Machining|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 15:44|
PRODUCTION MANAGER - MACHINING
CIRCA £40,000 + BENEFITS
A superb opportunity for an experienced Production Manager from an aerospace/machining environment to join a global engineering company at a state of the art facility in Cheshire, North West.
Reporting into the General Manager you will have responsibility for all production and manufacturing processes.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Production planning for aerospace components and assemblies
- Day to day management of the production team to ensure the delivery of products in line with KPI's
- Achieve on time delivery in line with customer orders
- Support NPI projects
- Provide effective leadership/coaching/mentoring
- Complete regular performance reviews, monitor progress and implement improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business
- Experienced Production Manager from an Aerospace background (advanced engineering/machining/composites/assembly)
- Track record of delivering Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others.
For more information contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 or email CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's