Production Manager - Process Industry
|Job Title:||Production Manager - Process Industry|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 15:47|
Excellent Salary + Benefits
We are actively seeking a hands-on Production Operations Manager with strong leadership and people management skills to join a successful process manufacturing company in Cheshire.
The Production Operations Manager will have responsibility for around 30 people across manufacturing, logistics, planning, procurement, warehousing and engineering.
- Ensure operations team achieve KPI's
- Manage departmental supervisor's effectively ensuring they achieve required levels of output
- Set and implement continuous improvement objectives and Identify key areas to improve supply chain, H&S, manufacturing processes, warehousing
- Implement and maintain standards of working practices; 5s, Visual Management, SQDP targets
- Improve communication/workflow between departments
- Provide ongoing training and support to operations team
- Proven experience of Production Management within a process manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing operations within a smaller business - preferred
- 'Hands on' approach to driving change and improving business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills - good coach/mentor/motivator
This is an immediate role and interviews for this role will be taking place next week.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chemical Process Engineer
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Site Engineering Manager
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
UK HR Manager
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits