Production Manager / CI Manager
|Job Title:||Production Manager / CI Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 18:33|
Production Manager / CI Manager
To £45K + Benefits
A superb opportunity for an experienced Production/CI Manager to join an established print and embroidery company in Manchester. The business is a successful, innovative company currently going through substantial growth and aim to be a global leader in their industry.
The Production Manager / CI Manager will join the team at the 24000 sqft facility in Manchester and will have responsibility for delivering a world class manufacturing operation.
Reporting to the Ops Director key tasks:
- Ensure all operational targets for H&S, Quality, Cost, Service and Employee engagement are achieved and improved
- Maximise and optimise production volumes in line with sales orders
- Take ownership of product manufacture, with a right first time, every time attitude.
- Identify capacity issues and suggest investment options
- Manage performance of the team, conduct regular appraisals and set objectives
- Drive CI and lean initiatives to improve manufacturing processes and reduce lead times
- Maintain a safe and legal working environment
- Champion, mentor, train staff members across site to improve procedures and understand new processes
- Create a CI culture by inspirational leadership and great relationship building
- Recruitment and development of talent in line with business growth
- Experienced Production/ /Manufacturing Manager
- Minimum 5 years' experience of managing a team within a manufacturing / industrial environment
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification
- Knowledge/experience of world class manufacturing tools; Lean, CI, Six Sigma, SMED, TPM…
- Able to deliver strategic data evidence to board level
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- A professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others
Apply now or email a CV to Harriet@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Shift Manager (Chemical)
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Engineering Manager - Applications
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Package
Engineering Stores Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £55000 per annum + Excellent
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!