Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining
|Job Title:||Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining|
|Salary:||£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 11:58|
PRODUCTION OPERATIONS MANAGER
(AEROSPACE/PRECISION MACHINING )
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
A superb opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager from an aerospace/machining environment to join a global engineering company at a state of the art facility in Cheshire, North West.
Reporting into the General Manager you will have responsibility for all activities relating to the development and growth of manufacturing processes; Production, CI, Supply Chain and NPI.
As Operations Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage and develop the team to:
- Produce high quality products at minimum cost in a safe environment
- Achieve business objectives in line with Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Achieve OTD in line with customer and business KPI's
- Help support introduction of new work packages from bid through to production
- Manage the development and growth of manufacturing and CI processes
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business
- Experienced Production/Operations Manager from an Aerospace background (advanced engineering/machining/composites/assembly)
- Track record of delivering Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others.
Click APPLY Now or email CV to Christine@morganyder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SITE ENGINEERING LEADER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / MANAGER
£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Learning and Development Manager
£45000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS