|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£380 - £400 per week|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 18:02|
up to £400 a week
3 shift rotating pattern
3 month Contract
Our client is looking for a number of Skilled Production Operatives to join their team at a global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
The Role: The role of a Production Operative will involve:
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment on at least one of the automated lines and perform any associated duties following a safe system of work.
- To be able to complete changeovers, set up and sectioning duties on the relevant lines.
- To work to the required quality standard, retaining responsibility for the quality of own work using standard measuring equipment and techniques
- To carry out on-job training within the department / section, and appropriate to the acquired skills / knowledge, i.e. Quality, Production, H&S, etc
- To demonstrate leadership and a proactive approach to Kaizen (continuous improvement) initiatives
- To be flexible within the department / section and as directed by the supervisor, to meet operational requirements set
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Previous experience working in a fast passed, high pressured manufacturing environment
- Be physically fit due to heavy lifting required
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
- All Applicants must be well presented
Dont miss out click 'APPLY' NOW and then please contact me on 0151 480 2300 to set up a time & date.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's