|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £9.04 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 19:20|
£9.04 Per hour + shift allowance
3 shift rotating pattern
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Operatives to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
The Role: The role of a Production Operative will involve:
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment on at least one of the automated lines and perform any associated duties following a safe system of work.
- To be able to complete changeovers, set up and sectioning duties on the relevant lines.
- To work to the required quality standard, retaining responsibility for the quality of own work using standard measuring equipment and techniques
- To carry out on-job training within the department / section, and appropriate to the acquired skills / knowledge, i.e. Quality, Production, H&S, etc
- To demonstrate leadership and a proactive approach to Kaizen (continuous improvement) initiatives
- To be flexible within the department / section and as directed by the supervisor, to meet operational requirements set
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Previous experience working in a fast passed, high pressused manufacturing envrionment
- Be physically fit due to heavy lifting required
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
- All Applicants must be well presented
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Production Planner (Machining)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
£42000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension