|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 17:09|
£18,000+ PA (plus £2K annual Attendance Bonus)
A fantastic position for a Production Operator has arisen to join a Chemical manufacturing company.
The activities include chemical repackaging operations where road tankers are repackaged into packaged goods, batch liquid blending, small batch pigment and dye mixing operations, and packaged goods repackaging.
The Production Operator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all day-to-day aspects of operation, control and safety of the plant and processes
- Responsible for sustainable maintenance of agreed plant and equipment in line with experience and training.
- Responsible for the control of environmental and safety risks caused by chemicals or processes used within the plant.
- Record operational data for management analysis and reporting
- Maintain total operational flexibility for tasks undertaken and able to move between operations in line with level of training and production requirements.
- To keep management fully informed of activities within the plant and report any operational, quality, environmental or health and safety issues and resultant actions.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Quality Control and Compaints Manager
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
£39000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Up to £26000.00 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £18500 per annum
Lab Support Technician
Up to £10.00 per hour