|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £8.42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 15:23|
£8.42 per hour + SHIFT ALLOWANCE +OVERTIME
TEMP - ONGOING
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join the production team at one of the UKs largest manufacturers of advanced specialised components.
Due to ongoing business growth, my client is looking to appoint Production Operatives to contribute to the effective and efficient site performance through the production process.
Key responsibilities for a Production Operative:
- To operate a variety of production machinery including presses, lathes and turning machines.
- Using measuring equipment
- Follow works instructions and procedures.
- Work in a clean, tidy and systematic manner.
- Setting up the Adelco printers
- Loading jigs
- Inspection of parts after testing
- Separation of scrap parts from batch.
- Clean down screens and jigs at the end of the shift.
- Fill in detail all relevant shop orders and paperwork with quantities of parts good, scrap and re-works.
- Log in all details on the IFS system.
- Have an understanding of quality requirements
- Operating the manual tester.
- Packing, labelling and dispatch of parts to customer
- Maintenance of machinery
Key requirements for a Production Operative:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Health and Safety awareness
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible to be able to work shifts
- Mechanically minded
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of basic math's.
- Be able to read to read a drawing.
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place this week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's