Production Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Production Performance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2016 15:58|
At this specialist manufacturing facility for the construction industry, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced production management professional who has continuous improvement knowledge to join the team in Loughborough, Nottinghamshire.
Within the role of Production Performance Manager key responsibilities will be to:-
- Lead a performance team of Process, Line and Control Engineers to analyse, identify and prioritise ways to improve efficiencies on site.
- Lead the effective implementation of new policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of plant standards.
- Lead cross functional teams to identify process or technical improvement opportunities.
- Use continuous improvement tools to improve people capability and minimise or eliminate human error.
- Develop a clear strategy to deliver and sustain improvement activity.
- Work with Shift Managers to ensure that daily manufacturing capability is maximised.
The successful Production Performance Manager will:-
- Have gained their experience using continuous improvement tools within a manufacturing environment.
- Have lead a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Be a team player who has the ability to engage a continuous improvement culture on site.
- Ideally have a manufacturing or engineering qualification.
- A salary up to £45,000
- 15% Bonus potential
- Private Health Care
- 20% Product Discount
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 9% Pension Contribution
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's