|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£17000 - £22000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 14:56|
The Manufacturing Manager at this leading manufacturing organisation is looking to bring into his team a Production Planner who will ensure that all aspects of the production plan result in the on-time delivery of product to the customers.
Within the role of Production Planner, key responsibilities will be: -
- To support Production by creating and maintaining weekly profiles for the factory.
- Ensure the maintenance of daily interaction with the warehouse team.
- To participate in regular stock takes to maintain correct levels.
- To schedule the production plan accurately.
- Monitor jobs and liaise with transport partners to ensure they meet delivery targets.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Have gained their experience working in a manufacturing operation.
- Have MRP experience.
- Be methodical and think logically.
- Be a team player.
On offer: -
- Up to £22,000 salary.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you come from a Planning background, have experience of production control disciplines and want to be a part of a growing and expanding company then please click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's