|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strive for quality excellence, this is a superb time to join this thriving manufacturing business.
The Supply Chain Manager at their facility in Hertford, is looking to attract into the team a driven and enthusiastic Production Planner who will maximise efficiency throughout the site.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Create effective production plans that ensures on time in full deliveries to meet customer requirements.
- Challenge potential shortfalls with production.
- Review customer schedules and ensure demand can be met.
- Create production schedules.
- Consider capcacity, inventory, labour availability when producing the plan.
- Monitor stock data.
- Identify risk in the supply chain.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Planner who: -
- Has gained their planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Has excellent communication and IT skills.
- Enjoys identifying ways to improve process, communication channels and operations.
- Is a team player and keen to learn.
On offer: -
- Starting salary to £33,000.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
To make this job yours, start by sending your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.