|Job Title:||Production Planner - 12 Month FTC|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Duration:||12 MONTH FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Production Planner - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This high specification manufacturing business are currently looking to attract into their team a Production Planner for their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
The key focus for the Production Planner will be to plan, control and coordinate material, sub-assemblies and WIP for specific customer orders.
Within the role of Production Planner, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage schedules within MRP.
- Action shortage reports and exception messages.
- Ensure the accurate Bill of Materials is maintained for each order.
- Ensure that planning information is correct and up to date.
- Carry out ERP system transactions.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent Excel skills.
- Have gained their scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Be highly organised and a team player.
On offer: -
- To £27,000
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension - Matched up to 6%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Product discount
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.