|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 08:54|
This established manufacturer for the aerospace industry are investing in their supply chain due to an increase in business that ensures a solid long-term order book. As a direct result of this investment, there is now an opportunity for an experienced production planner to join the team at their site in Colne, Lancashire.
As Production Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Maintain order book integrity for planned start and completion dates.
- Produce a working production plan with up to two months visibility.
- Work with the Production Manager to create, develop and measure KPI's.
- Utilise the existing MRP system to maximise efficiencies.
- Understand capacity constraints within the factory.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly schedules are accurate and up to date.
- Communicate changes in demand effectively.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have production planning experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Have strong MS Excel, Word and Power-point skills.
- Be a proactive planner with good problem solution skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Excellent holidays of 28 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme that increases with every years-service.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Picturesque location.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Genuine development potential.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's