|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 13:36|
£30,000 - £34,000
My client, and electronics manufacturing company is looking to further grow the production planning team to further improve efficiencies across a very busy fast paced site based in Hertford.
If you are a keen, committed and ambitious team player, who is looking to take on a challenge to ensure progression and future development opportunities, then this role could be your perfect foot in the door with an international brand who has previously and more recently played a huge part in the innovation of electronics within their sector.
Reporting to the site Planning Manager at this multi sector manufacturing facility, you must be an experienced, driven, and enthusiastic Production Planner who will drive production efficiencies and help create a cultural change from a reactive to proactive operation. You will be expected to work under pressure in synergy with the production team whilst being an active part of an experienced team of planners. You will be expected to hit the ground running with aim to play succession to the management position in the long term, for the right candidates you will potentially deputising on occasions, driving efficiencies, suggesting improvements to processes and gaining the trust of your team in your ability to implement effective change.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Create effective production plans that ensures on time in full deliveries to meet customer requirements.
- Working in synergy with the production managers to ensure plans.
- Challenge potential shortfalls with production.
- Review customer schedules and ensure demand can be met, liaising directly with customers.
- Create production schedules, working both proactively and reactively as and when required.
- Helping to create a cultural change from reactive to proactive.
- Consider capacity, inventory, labour availability when producing the plan.
- Monitor stock data.
- Identify risk in the supply chain.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Planner who: -
- Has gained their planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Has experience in the use of various ERP systems (experience to the implementation of an ERP program would be highly advantageous)
- Enjoys identifying ways to improve process, communication channels and operations.
- Confident team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Leadership capability is also highly desirable.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's