|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 11:52|
The Production Control Manager at this leading manufacturing organisation is looking to bring into his team a Production Planner who will ensure that all aspects of the production plan result in the on-time delivery of product to the customers.
Within the role of Production Planner, your responsibilities will be: -
- To produce a weekly Production plan, addressing any issues by escalating shortfalls and recommending solutions.
- Monitoring the rolling 18 month forecast.
- Generate all schedules in line with MRP requirements and provide a realistic workload to production.
- Co-ordinate production workflow for multiple products and machinery.
- Be able to monitor and analyse lead times, stock levels and feedback to production on any problem areas.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they start and finish on time and within targets.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Have gained their experience working in a manufacturing operation.
- Have MRP experience, although SAP would be an advantage.
- Be methodical and think logically.
- Be a team player.
On offer: -
- Up to £23,000 salary.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Childcare vouchers.
If you come from a Planning background, have experience working in a fast-paced environment and want to be a part of a growing and expanding company then please click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS