|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 14:50|
This established manufacturer of engineered products for a multisector customer base are investing in their supply chain due to an increase in business that has a solid long-term order book. As a direct result of this investment, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join the team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, as Production Planner key responsibilities will be to: -
- Maintain order book integrity for planned start and completion dates.
- Produce a working production plan with up to three months visibility.
- Work with the Production Manager to create, develop and measure KPI's.
- Utilise the existing SAP system to maximise efficiencies.
- Understand capacity constraints within the factory.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly schedules are accurate and up to date.
- Communicate changes in demand effectively.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have production planning experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Have strong MS Excel, Word and Power-point skills.
- Ideally have SAP experience.
- Be a proactive planner with good problem solution skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Holidays of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite car parking.
- Picturesque location.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Genuine development potential.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's