|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Due to continued growth for the specialist manufacturing business who provide communication solutions to their well established customers, there is now an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a passion for supply chain to join the team.
Working with the Planning Manager, the Production Planner will be a key member of the team and will play in active role in business improvements.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that the Production Plan meets with customer requirements and plant capabilities.
- Identify ways to improve current processes.
- Review requests and orders from customer services and provide delivery dates based in machine, labour and raw material availability.
- Create achievable supply plans.
- Monitor forecasts, sales and inventory schedules against target performance.
- Review material requirements with procurement.
- Work with the supply chain team and the wiser business to instil best practice.
- Support projects such as new product introductions.
- Support the implementation of a sales and operations planning system.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience gained within manufacturing and/or a fast-paced environment.
- Be looking to further develop a career in supply chain.
- Be data driven with good analytical skills.
- Have used ERP/MRP or similar.
- Have an enthusiastic approach to supply chain improvements.
- Enjoy identifying ways to make things better.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- On site free carparking
- Subsidised canteen
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working
- Career development
Interested? To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.