|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 09:47|
Due to significant growth at this specialist aerospace engineering business, there is now an opportunity for a Production Planner to join the Operations Team.
The company have recently won further business worth £11m and now need a dedicated planner to ensure that products are produced on time and in a cost-effective manner. This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone to recommend and develop planning systems and improve internal communication processes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Plan and monitor shop floor schedules in order to satisfy the sales order book.
- Produce job cards and request engineering job packs in line with shop floor requirements.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Manage shop floor capacity carefully.
- Maintain and develop material and labour status reports for all production and repair products.
As Production Planner, the successful candidate will:-
- Have excellent Excel skills.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have gained production planning experience within a complex planning environment that works with long lead times.
- Enjoy identifying improvement opportunities.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £25,000
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Private health care.
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Working Hours are 7.30am - 4.15pm Monday - Thursday. 7.30am - 11.30am Friday.
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS