|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Due to significant growth at this specialist engineering business, there is now an opportunity for a Production Planner to support the Planning and Logistics Manager.
The company have recently won further business and now need a dedicated planner to ensure that products are produced on time and in a cost-effective manner. This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone to develop.
Within the role of Production Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Create and maintain a production schedule taking into account capacity constraints and customer requirements.
- Extract order demand from customer requirements.
- Maintain ERP to create procurement demand.
- Support NPI teams.
- Monitor stock holding for raw material and finished goods.
As Production Planner, the successful candidate will:-
- Have excellent Excel skills.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have gained production planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Be highly detail orientated.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £25,000
- Private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Save scheme
- Working hours of 8.00am - 4.30am Monday to Thursday. 8.00am - 1.00pm Friday.
- Supportive team.
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.