Production Planner (Machining)
|Job Title:||Production Planner (Machining)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 11:56|
PRODUCTION PLANNER (MACHINING)
TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a privately-owned precision engineering company with accredited manufacturing facilities situated around the UK.
Supplying to global markets, the company are specialists in design, development and manufacture of high specification precision, fabricated and additive components used in high-tech industries.
A new opportunity has now arisen to join the team at a site in Chorley.
The role will include planning work and providing customer quotations in a low volume, high value precision engineering environment.
- Plan production processes/ routings and BOM's
- Provide quotations/costings from customer supplied 3D CAD models
- Ordering, purchasing of materials, tooling, fixtures
- Job planning and issue of routing cards
- Daily liaison with customers and suppliers
- Daily loading of jobs on to the MRP system
- Assist with audits/quality issues
- Support sister site with Production Engineering/Quotations
- Time served Engineer (C&G/ONC/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a precision engineering environment
- Good understanding of CNC Milling and Turning processes
- Experience of working with an MRP/ERP system - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving licence - occasional travel to sister site will be required
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Contractor)
Up to £23.50 per hour
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE / CONTROLS ENGINEER
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £50000.00 per annum
APPLICATION FEATURE OWNER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £45000.00 per annum